- Updated On:
- June 9, 2020
A beautiful property (in extent of 678 sqm) consisting of a 4 bedroom home and separate bachelor flat, in the lovely suburb of Knysna.
Improvements were made to the property during 2019, to an estimated value of R800 000-00. Complete renovations were done on both the home, and the bachelor unit which has been newly built. The property is pending re-zoning approval for dual, residential and business use.
The property has two entrances from 22 Pitt Street and 29 Spring Street, both fitted with remote controlled sliding gates and sensor spotlights in the driveway.
The home offers:
-4 bedrooms (en suite master bedroom)
-2 bathrooms (newly built with walk in showers)
-Open plan dining room leading onto patio
-Patio includes undercover BBQ area
-Parking bays off Spring Street
The property includes the following refurbishments:
-New paving and water drainage system throughout the property
-Repainted internally and externally-inclusive of all roofing
-Refitted with new cupboards and carpets throughout the home, and a new kitchen with oven, hob and extractors
-New fittings, piping and fixtures
The bachelor flat offers:
-1 bedroom & separate bathroom
Rear and front entrance & onsite parking
Existing tenants occupy the home and bachelor flat respectively, on an annual lease. The total monthly rental is R16 500-00. This comprises of the home, R12 000 pm, and the bachelor flat R4500 pm.
Reserve price: R2 500 000-00
Auction closes 26 June 2020.
The property adjacent to 22 Pitt Street is also for sale, and is known as 20 Pitt Street. The property can be viewed via the following link:
20 Pitt Street is made up of 6 apartments and also has existing tenants, with a total monthly rental income of: R26 675-00.
The two adjacent properties have the following possible options;
- Join both properties Erf 1053 & Erf 3526,
- There is an allowance to develop a block of apartments/ commercial/ business offices to a height of 4 floors,
- The 6 apartments in 20 Pitt Street, and house (4 bedrooms) and separate bachelor flat in 22 Pitt Street, could be further dived into four separate dwellings- for long term rental or to facilitate guest house services with pool, bar, restaurant etc.
- Develop an open plan living area by removing the internal precast wall.
- Convert residential rentals to business use/ rentals.